Characterised by her alluring proportions and agility, the V72 is a remarkable craft. Her expansive cockpit enjoys sociable U-shaped seating, teak dining table and a substantial wetbar. When the sea beckons, a submersible bathing platform makes launching a tender or jet ski a sheer delight. And when the time comes, you can open up the sunroof at the touch of a button, and then the engines too – all the way up to an exhilarating 39 knots.
Surrounded by panoramic windows, the focal point of her beautiful main deck is an elegant circular dinette. Resting beneath the sliding sunroof, it’s the perfect spot to enjoy breakfast before getting underway. Below deck, three impeccably finished en suite cabins provide inviting accommodation.
- Length overall (incl. pulpit): 74ft 0in (22.55m)
- Length overall (excl. pulpit): 72ft 3in (22.03m)
- Beam: 17ft 8in (5.38m)
- Draft: 4ft 10in (1.48m)
- Displacement approx: 37,200kg (82,000lbs)*
- Fuel capacity: 966 gal/1,160 US gal/4,390l
- Capacidade de agua potável (incl. boiler): 172 gal/206 US gal/782l
Twin Caterpillar C32 A (2 x 1,622mhp): Faixa de velocidade: 36-38 knots
Twin MTU 10V 2000 M94 (2 x 1,624mhp): Faixa de velocidade: 36-38 knots
- Twin Caterpillar C32 A (2 x 1,723mhp): Faixa de velocidade: 37-39 knots†